Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Booking Forward: Sequels and Titles and Dates, Oh My!

By Maggie

That sound you hear is my belated squeal. While we were on our hiatus, we missed a lot of news. Two series are coming to an end in 2014 -- Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Dustlands. If you haven't read Days of Blood and Starlight yet, get on that. If you have, the title for Book 3 was revealed.

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor - April 1, 2014
Raging Star (Dustlands #3) by Moira Young - April 15, 2014

The title that caught my eye though is World After, or the LONG anticipated sequel to Angelfall by Susan Ee. Let me check my glasses because the release date says November 2013, as in 2 months from now. And there's a cover!
World After (Penryn & the End of Days #2) by Susan Ee - November 19, 2013
Preorder on AmazonKindle 

If I squeal, will I jinx it? Will the release date suddenly change to 2014 like it did with The Killing Woods by Lucy Christopher? Don't play with our emotions, publishers! Did we miss any other squeal-worthy news?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've just installed Disqus for comments. If you see this message, it means that Disqus has not loaded properly. BADLY DONE, DISQUS. You can either try refreshing the page to get to the Disqus thread or leave a comment here.